Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Salut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gugaz
Membre

Prénom: Antonio
Langue 1: pt
Langue 2: en
Langue 3: fr

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Avr - 16:32 (2010)    Sujet du message: Salut Répondre en citant

Hi all,

My real name is Antonio and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

It's nice to be here and to have found this place where so many familiar faces (monikers) are.

I have a refurbished/modded Lenco L75 which some of you might already know from Lenco Lovers:

Cheers
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Avr - 16:32 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
François
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Avr - 06:38 (2010)    Sujet du message: Re: Salut Répondre en citant

Gugaz a écrit:
Hi all,

My real name is Antonio and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

It's nice to be here and to have found this place where so many familiar faces (monikers) are.

Hello Antonio and welcome :fleur:

Nice to see you back here with us Okay

Do you plan to build another Lenco based TT Question

hats off
Gugaz
Membre

Prénom: Antonio
Langue 1: pt
Langue 2: en
Langue 3: fr

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Avr - 10:02 (2010)    Sujet du message: Salut Répondre en citant

Hi
Well François, the intention is there... I have a PTP from the first batch (the one without holes for the tonearm). My intention was to build one with a tangential arm or a RS-A1. I see now Peter has been busy and it is already on its 3rd version - I must confess I haven't been following things very closely, so I don't know what differences are there beetween them and what are the latest news, tricks and tweaks, that's why I joined... Wink  - But the thing is, it's not so easy to find a Lenco here and the prices on ebay have risen quite a bit. So, I have two options: either wait until I find a new Lenco or disassemble my much loved one and hope the new one I build sounds better (which, as I have two left hands and have already done it successfully once, isn't probably going to happen!).
Thus, I haven't done it yet (besides, I'm very happy with the way mine sounds!).

António
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Salut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation