Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
From Italy my new lenco 75 s 16

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> LENCO -> Travaux en cours...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vale75
Membre

Langue 1: it
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Sep - 22:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: From Italy my new lenco 75 s 16 Répondre en citant

This is any pics of my  ex-lenco 75 s 16.
This was the lenco before 

I cut the new plinth (I have found the design on web lenco heaven)

I have used MDF 20 mm, the turtable is good condition, but I have intational to modify any part; I have cut the side arm and I have polished the surface of the turntable

I have colored the turntable with metallic red I have used another good material for special effect the cork!

The plinth is painted with special effect spray (granito stone)

I have modified the start  with a switch mounted on the speed 16 turns, I have seen this modification on another site (lenco haven)

To reduce the vibrations the plinth it is covered of cork and the plate supports on 4 socks in cork 

I have ended the job with the assembly of the base for the arm, now separated from the plate

I have removed all mechanisms of the arm and have reconnected cables to new golden contacts RCA;  

another part

Now I have only one old shell and I have played with of the cork, but task that I will take a shell new with MC ( now I have one commercial MM).

ended now I have new lenco and of the good music , many salutes from Italy
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Sep - 22:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
François
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 09:17 (2009)    Sujet du message: From Italy my new lenco 75 s 16 Répondre en citant

Ciao Vale,

Progetto interessante Okay
Pero' non sono sicuro che tutto il sughero che hai messo sia sul bottone della regolazione delle velocità che sul porta testine sia proprio necessario Wink
Hai potuto paragonare il suono prima e dopo delle tue modifiche Question

hats off
vale75
Membre

Langue 1: it
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 14:11 (2009)    Sujet du message: From Italy my new lenco 75 s 16 Répondre en citant

François a écrit:
Ciao Vale,

Progetto interessante Okay
Pero' non sono sicuro che tutto il sughero che hai messo sia sul bottone della regolazione delle velocità che sul porta testine sia proprio necessario Wink
Hai potuto paragonare il suono prima e dopo delle tue modifiche Question

hats off

Il sughero è solo per estetica. Cool Presto moterò una testina MC e una Conchiglia decente. Okay
Grazie hats off
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: From Italy my new lenco 75 s 16

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> LENCO -> Travaux en cours... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation