Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
grado zt+

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rasta
Membre*
Membre*

Prénom: Martin
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 18:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: grado zt+ Répondre en citant

Je recherche des infos sur céllule grado zt+
merci
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 18:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Richard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Richard
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Sep - 01:51 (2009)    Sujet du message: grado zt+ Répondre en citant

All that I can do is to provide a few clues.

Like other cartridge manufacturers who allowed users to replace their own styli, Grado has offered cartridges that differed from each other only in which styli they were provided with. I do not know one Grado body from another.

I have avoided Grado's products for three personal reasons.

1. A dealer whom I worked for had a serious problem obtaining replacement needles from Grado a long time ago.

2. When it comes to MM or Induced Magnet standard cartridges, I prefer using designs that allow a user to replace styli safely and quickly. Please note that I have never heard complaints about the sound of Grado's cartridges except for hum. Joe Grado's cartridges have long been enjoyed by classical musicians. Recently, in fact, I did a repair on a machine fitted with a Grado cartridge. I listened to it; it sounded warm and musical. However, its hum level concerned me.

Reason #3 concerns Grado's method of describing their products. I can't figure out what they're saying. It's something like, "This model is hand-selected. It is better than that one, but it really isn't. It is better than this other one, but that other one is better than this one."

During the 1980s, I chose to do business with Stanton because I could always figure out what they were selling. I also found them to be the most practical cartridges on the market here in the USA: professionally-oriented; no BS. And a wide range of quickly- and safely-replaced styli. However, if I'd lived in Europe, I'd have found the same practicality with Ortofon. No other manufacturer ever came close to these two brands in these respects.

Back to Grado; I suspect that as with other brands, the sound of the cartridge is mostly the sound of its stylus. So, that's what you have to find out. How one does this with Grados is a mystery to me. But the place to begin is by finding out the dimensions of the diamond tip as well as its rated tracking force. This will put you into its ball park.

A note about The Cartridge Database web site. I have found errors on it. So, you should corroborate what you read there from other sources. About actual performance, I don't know where to begin. I have two Grado cartridges. Their needles look fine under the microscope. I'm in no rush to try them out.

So, that's where I'm at with Grados.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: grado zt+

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation