Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Langues du forum/Forum's languages

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
François
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Aoû - 16:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Langues du forum/Forum's languages Répondre en citant

Mesdames et Messieurs,

Les membres de ce forum peuvent, grace aux langues qu'ils maîtrisent, offrir aide et support dans les langues suivantes:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Forum's members, thanks to their mastering of various languages, can offer help and support in the following languages:

Cette liste sera mise à jour au fur et à mesure.

This list will be kept updated.

hats off
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Aoû - 16:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
partyof5
Membre

Prénom: Matt
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Nov - 21:51 (2009)    Sujet du message: hi Répondre en citant

Is there any way to translate the site to english?
François
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Nov - 14:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: Re: hi Répondre en citant

partyof5 a écrit:
Is there any way to translate the site to english?
Beside the use of the various babelfish and other online transaltors, sorry but I can't see no other way to translate the forum in English.

Though, do not hesitate to post your messages in English as our members, at least some of them won't have problems answering you.

hats off
Richard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Richard
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Jan - 22:56 (2012)    Sujet du message: Langues du forum/Forum's languages Répondre en citant

I have been using Google Translate to read other peoples' posts here.
The success of this process seems to depend on whether the people write using "official French," or slang.

I have always had great difficulty learning another language in school, and when I was a radio announcer on a classical music radio station, I had special problems with French. This electronic translation procedure is quite slow and tedious, so I tend to limit my participation here to the phono cartridge topic, which I know very well, and I make my contributions in English.

So, this is how I do it.
maco

Prénom: Mario
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: en
Langue 3: de
Langue 4: it

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Jan - 00:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: Langues du forum/Forum's languages Répondre en citant

Hi Richard,

Don't worry, we appreciate very much you're so actively involved and really do appreciate all the knowledge you teach us!!! So its fine for all the members here you talk to us in your mother tongue, we don't feel disturbed about it, on the contrary Wink . And yes the French use some slang, very common here and sometimes difficult to translate (and even sometimes not worth while to translate ) Anyway hope you're having a lot of fun with us here Wink

Ah! and best wishes for a happy and joyful new Year 2012 fête

Regards,

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Langues du forum/Forum's languages

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation