Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Donc je recommence
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> LENCO -> Travaux en cours...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rap
-Membre-
-Membre-

Prénom: Rap
Langue 1: ic
Langue 2: en
Langue 3: es
Langue 4: fr

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Jan - 15:02 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

maco a écrit:
Hi Rap,

Just wondering how you would measure the tuning and decide on the size and position of the blades to produce the expected effect.. Question This approach looks fairly deviant from the well known constrained layer damping wondering

I hit it with a hammer and measure it.
The positions are not important.

This has nothing to do with constrained layer damping.
Note that the fins have 2 functions, one is to ad mass to the frame (to tune it to the frequency of the motor under load) and second is to have a larger transfer interface for the vibrations. There is not much use in having a highly damping material like Poly-bento if one cant get the energy into it from the metal of the bearing,frame. The acoustic impedance is not close enough so by making the contact area larger I get more transferral of energy between the two materials.(even better after the fins are coated with a transition material)  By having the fins of different length one can also make a resonance drain for different high frequencies so acting as a broad band sink.

A 4 pole induction motor like the Lenco has side-band frequency resonances as well + or – 2f, 4f, 6f and 8f Hz, where 
f is the line frequency. So say a the motor under load has 1380hz (as measured) then motor will also vibrate at:

1380hz*18(number of rotor slots) /50hz (line frequency) so predicted frequency is 496.8 with side bands of 100 hz plus and minus 200hz plus and minus and so forth but at decreasing amplitude. (this can of-cause be measured using FFT software but I like to understand what to look for and why it behaves in this way Wink )

To quote wiki "Acoustic resonance is the tendency of an acoustic system to absorb more energy when it is forced or driven at a frequency that matches one of its own natural frequencies of vibration (its resonance frequency) than it does at other frequencies" 

hats off
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Jan - 15:02 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
zigomard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Robert
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: il
Langue 3: gb

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Jan - 14:51 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Shocked

hats off
Rap
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Fév - 13:07 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

15 kg catsand later.....

hats off
maco

Prénom: Mario
Langue 3: de
Langue 4: it

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Fév - 19:57 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Miauww ... beau travail .... Cool .... gotta try this with my L78 ...

Le socle de ma L78 en plastique. Tu penses qu'on peut couler de la résine dans un bac en plastique ? Est-ce assez stable et résistant au processus de durcissement ?

Smile
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Fév - 21:26 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

It is very possible to cast into a plastic base,

Here is one I did that way for a record shop in Iceland a few years ago, It's a L75s in a l78 plastic box filled with poly-bento.

They got rid of Technics 1200 after this one  Wink

hats off
maco

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Fév - 22:29 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

... Nice shop  Cool ... and the Lenco L78 is exactly the same Embarassed ... oops it's a L75, in fact it is the one you see in my avatar..
The obvious advantage of the polybento method is that you can keep the visual aspect of the original build. The main difficulty will probably be the coupling of the steel chassis with the polybento mix ...

Great works Okay
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Fév - 23:29 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Not really, you can just screw right into the bento (it is strong) or as I do drill m4 collars and use flat bolts into those.
Rap
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Fév - 12:21 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

maco

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Fév - 23:09 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Hey, I skipped your last post Embarassed .... that looks really massive •rock• and well molded ... Okay
Any updates since there ?

Cheers,
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Fév - 00:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

maco a écrit:
Hey, I skipped your last post Embarassed .... that looks really massive •rock• and well molded ... Okay
Any updates since there ?

Cheers,

Yes, I ski much better now since last post   Back to work on the plinth tomorrow, last day I work on the 88 exclusive I think as the mighty Garrard Inspiration should arrive tomorrow or next day.
maco

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Fév - 22:31 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Very Happy some ski in Lenco wonderland ? Very Happy or did you prefer the nordic paths Okay
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Fév - 23:16 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Nordic ways in French Alps with American cigarettes Wink

Les Deux Alps  smoke
maco

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Fév - 16:18 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

Hi Rap ! Smile Looks like you had quite some fun and a nice layer of snow Cool

What about those bug ?

Warm Regards,

Dernière édition par maco le Lun 11 Mar - 22:26 (2013); édité 1 fois
Rap
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Fév - 21:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

maco a écrit:

What about those bug ?

Warm Regards,

Cool

Dernière édition par Rap le Sam 9 Mar - 22:03 (2013); édité 1 fois
Rap
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Mar - 12:39 (2013)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence Répondre en citant

I go back to Lenco

Dernière édition par Rap le Sam 9 Mar - 22:04 (2013); édité 2 fois
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Donc je recommence

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> LENCO -> Travaux en cours... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation