Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Voila! L'Entente Cordiale!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les autres platines.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
monoman
-Membre-
-Membre-

Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Juin - 15:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

Clement H4 + bras Goldring Jubilee Micro-Balance TR1 et cellule Goldring 600 pour bonheur mono. Il joue Count Basie and his Kansas City Seven avec Lester Young...

Aaaaah j'adore

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Juin - 15:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
François
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Juin - 15:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

Hi Brian,

Nice broadcast basic looks Cool Okay

Now you can even imagine you start a new career at the ORTF Wink

hats off
monoman
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Juin - 15:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

François a écrit:
Now you can even imagine you start a new career at the ORTF Wink

Well. I did have a (very) brief one at the BBC Laughing
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Juin - 16:36 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

C'est la manière la plus appropriée de monter un H4, le moteur court très chaud!

J'essayerai cette approche avec un Lenco.

Prénom: Mario
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: en
Langue 3: de
Langue 4: it

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Juin - 12:27 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

Hello Brian,

Great deck! Okay  Congrats!
Is it a 16 inch platter? The arm looks strange, I don't know anything about mono equipment so all this is puzzling for me. Which carts can you mount on this arm, and does compliance issues play as big a role as with stereo equipment?

Regards
Mario
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Juin - 12:53 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale! Répondre en citant

Hello Mario, the Clement H4 has a 29cm diameter platter.

I am the only person I know of who is familiar with these arms. I played in a group with the sons of the Technical Manager at Goldring back in the early '60s and had both versions - the 9" TR1 and the 12" TR2 - when I was 18. Hadn't seen any since until I bought the two TR1s in my possession. I am hoping that one day I will track down a TR2 to be the second arm on my Garrard 401...

My happiness would then be complete Smile

Life is much simpler with mono and of course vintage cartridges tend to have lower compliance to match with the heavier mass of vintage tonearms.

The cartridges I am using in the Goldring arms are a Goldring 600 magnetic turnover type and a General Electric RPX for 78s only. Both manufactured in the Fifties.

The results are outstanding on 50+ year-old discs. Quite entrancing.

For stereo and more modern mono pressings I use a SME 3012 (First Series) with a variety of cartridges including Stanton 681 and Ortofon S-15ME. With these stereo cartridges I connect coils in series and load with 100k via a short low capacitance cable for dynamic monaural replay..

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Voila! L'Entente Cordiale!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les autres platines. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation