Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
New introduction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AntoninoRusso
-Membre-
-Membre-

Prénom: Antonino
Langue 1: it
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 19:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

My name is Antonino and i 'm a happy lenco owner fro January.
Dr Lenco

Prénom: François
Langue 1: fr
Langue 3: it
Langue 4: de

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 06:35 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

Ciao Antonino e benvenuto tra noi Exclamation musique

Facci vedere la tua Lenco.

Di quale modello si tratta Question

hats off
maco

Prénom: Mario
Langue 3: de
Langue 4: it

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 16:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

Ciao Antonino hats off

And welcome at Lenco Référence :fleur: :fleur: :fleur:
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 18:20 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

I had found in an exhibition market an old L78 in rather good condition in January. Of course The V-blocks was so old that when i touched them they exploded. i rebuild them with metal and the result was great and i decided to ask to Sander a couple of quartz V-Blocks. they look great. I have to work around the ball bearing of pillar before use them. all these works are around a spare pillar. However the sound of this turntable is great and i believe it will be greater when restoring of tonearm ar finished and the plinth will be changed with massive one.

My Lenco sing now in this chain: Pick-up Dynavector XX-1 retipped by Torlai, pre phono is the phono section of Sony Ta1000ESD (Active Riaa not bad), pre diy with 3a167m tubes you can find with searching EURIDICE, final diy single ended fixed bias with 2A3-40W JJTesla with 6c5gt as driver and last tow ever green B&W 804 matrix.

I am looking for a diy pre phono and good plinth for my Lenco

Ps i ask you pardon for my bad english.
maco

Prénom: Mario
Langue 3: de
Langue 4: it

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 21:47 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

Hi Antonino,

Your englih is very good, and your audiogear is even better Mr. Green
How would you rate Torlai's retipping service ? How much time it takes for a retip ?

Cheers,
-Membre-
-Membre-

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 19:51 (2012)    Sujet du message: New introduction Répondre en citant

Hi Mario, is not easy to answer your question. I have "meet" Torlai Pick-Up Service on diy magazine "Costruire HIFI". Five years ago i had broken the cantilever of mine beloved Sumiko BPS and after one email i sent it to him. I dont Know how others work but two weeks (I don't remember very well perhaps one and half or three) after my BPS ccame back with boron cantilever and Gyger S diamond. The sound from fine to giant.
one month ago my BPS it has left me definitively and  I bought the retiped Dynavector.

if you need more this is the link: http://www.torlai.it/prodotti/index.php
Okay
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Bienvenue! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation