Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
cellule pour bras L70 ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilles13
-Membre-
-Membre-

Prénom: gilles
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mar - 13:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: cellule pour bras L70 ? Répondre en citant

Bonjour, je continue à "twiker" ma L75 ,je viens d'acheter une L70 pour mon bureau et pour écouter principalement des operettes que j'achête dans les vide greniers ,donc disques en état médiocre. Il parait qu'il faut une cellule à faible compliance et force d'appui superieur à 2,5 grammes car pas d'antiskating, que me conseilleriez vous en modele pas trop cher?
Merci d'avance.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mar - 13:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Richard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Richard
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mar - 19:57 (2011)    Sujet du message: cellule pour bras L70 ? Répondre en citant

I don't think that operetta is as difficult to reproduce than are other forms of classical music. The records are less likely to present difficulties in reproduction. So, your choice of music may present a happy combination with the needs of the L70's arm for more pressure than the audiophile cartridges with the lightest touch require.

I think that either a conical stylus or an elliptical with a broad side radius would be most satisfactory in this arm. Sometimes, a better grade of disco-type stylus can sound surprisingly good. So, I recommend looking at one of the current Stanton products, either with a conical stylus or with a .4 x .7 mil elliptical tip. Do not consider either of the two current Stanton cartridges that are intended for regular home use: they are too compliant for your arm. I don't have the model numbers in my braiin because the company has changed their designations vs. the classic products. Stanton's styli are more resistant to mishandling than are others.

I can also recommend Ortofon (almost as strong as Stantons) and, possibly, Shure. My experience with AT's durability has not been as good.
gilles13
-Membre-
-Membre-

Prénom: gilles
Langue 1: fr
Langue 2: en

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mar - 22:14 (2011)    Sujet du message: cellule pour bras L70 Répondre en citant

Hello, and thanks for the answer. I was thinking to buy an ortofon pro, but following your post i have seen on ebay some very good prices for stanton serie 500 with spherical tip,so i am going to buy one and shall give you my thinking about it in a few weeks. My purpose is to manage to listen in my office to records i love but in a not very good estate. After perharps i shall look after a denon 103 or similar.
Regards            Gilles
Richard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Richard
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mar - 06:21 (2011)    Sujet du message: cellule pour bras L70 ? Répondre en citant

I am cautious about the Stanton 500AL. The original version of its stylus was for the most brutal radio service. This is the only old-type stylus for this cartridge body that I do not own (and don't want to own). To complicate matters, during the company's ownership transition period, the stylus was "loosened up" without any change in designation, and then the body itself was changed to its "Mk. II" version without any designation change that I know of. This type of confusion was not typical of the older company. Actually, the newer AL type might be OK for your arm and records. I was sent an aftermarket sample by a dealer who asked me for my opinion about it. At first, it seemed pretty good, but later, it became stiff and unusable.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: cellule pour bras L70 ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation