Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
audio-technica

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
807SE
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: François
Langue 1: fr

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Déc - 13:40 (2010)    Sujet du message: audio-technica Répondre en citant

Bonjour,
je suis à la recherche des datas d'une cellule. Sad

audio-technica DST 17.

Merci.

Franz.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Déc - 13:40 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
807SE
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: François
Langue 1: fr

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 13:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: audio-technica Répondre en citant

Une photo, ça peut aider.

Franz.
Richard
*Membre *
*Membre *

Prénom: Richard
Langue 1: en

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Jan - 03:55 (2011)    Sujet du message: audio-technica Répondre en citant

Franz,

I think that what you have is a standard Audio Technica cartridge with a fake number. I am not certain about this.

Audio Technica made hundreds of cartridges with made-up numbers for dealers, who would tell customers that "they make them specially for us." You would then have to go to that dealer for replacement styli because nobody else would know the correct needle for it. Empire and Sure did the same thing.
So, what you need to do is to find the needle with the qualities that you want that fits your body.

AT's needle designations were inexcusably vague. Empire's were even worse. Neither company printed numbers on their needles, so the only way to tell them apart is by what their plastic finger grips look like and the color of the plastic. These colors are described as, "white," "cream," "coffee," "beige." You get the idea.

Their cartridges and needles are good, but because the cantilevers and finger grips break so easily, and with the problems of matching the styli to the endless variety of phoney cartridge numbers, it is a brand that I came to avoid a long time ago. And as I said above, Empire was so awful about this that when faced with an Empire cartridge, the best thing that I can do is just crush it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: audio-technica

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lenco Référence Index du Forum -> Vynile -> Les cellules. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation